Friday, March 11, 2011

Holy Fantastic!

Yup, first post on this blog. I'm hoping to separate the literary/writing stuff from my main blog mainly to keep from boring people who don't want to be bored. Most of them, I imagine, go to my blog looking for amusing, (hopefully) witty stories about my life or commentary on funny/dumb shit I find on the internet. On, and those reviews I tend to do now and then.

So this blog will focus on my writing itself. Excerpts and drafts of writing projects; notes and thoughts and ideas for writing projects; and eventually, if I may be so fortunate, finished writing projects.

See, I like to do a lot of thinking and writing and note-making about my writing, so I figure it'd prolly bore the faces off anyone not actually interested in that kinda stuff.

Anyway, I'm too distracted by other people to double check this post for usefulness and pointfulness, and also I'd rather get to actually writing up some notes & thoughts on the current project that finally gave me cause to start this blog. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment