Sunday, April 3, 2011

Why the hell not?

I feel today's gonna be pretty good for writing. Maybe the week, if nothing else.

I feel it--that want. I should cultivate it as best I can, temper it, learn to find & rely on it. It will oneday be my livelihood, afterall.

I'm thinking a mix of the article for Madeleine and some poetry is in order. Maybe even a review or two or several for the other blog.

There's also another fun project I might take up (yay, more projects...). Parker and I have joked about doing a comic together, about us of course. The joking has gotten more serious. I think it could actually have some potential. Obviously, I'd write it, he'd draw it. Honestly, our conversations are weird-funny enough even without being turned into a comic.

More on that later. Or on whatever I end up doing. Unfortunately I've got some more serious business to attend to and then work later on. We'll see how all that goes, eh?

1 comment:

  1. You're going off in all directions here mate. Focus on one thing and go for it.

    ReplyDelete